The CVX925 Vactron Power Unit from EVS (Electron) Australia is a Hybrid Tri Flow machine that features a powerful 1800W Commercial grade peripheral discharge motor.
This model replaces the previously best-selling unit for 15 years, the legendary model CVX200. Encased in a new Modern, Sleek and Stylish noise-absorbent ABS housing whose design and conception draws on years of industry experience, it is designed to suit Australian homes up to 40 squares or 4 inlet points.
The unit is supplied as a cyclonic bagless system but can easily be converted into a bag system or a self-cleaning inverted bag system thanks to the industry leading Triflow filtration system.
It accommodates the most demanding central vacuum installations, helping you maintain a Cleaner, Healthier Home Environment for your family.
- 1800W Commercial grade peripheral discharge motor
- High-capacity dirt canister with quick release latches- only needs to be emptied a few times each year
- On-board garage/utility valve with on/off switch allows convenient cleaning directly from the vacuum.
- 2 Inlet openings – one on the let and one on the right – this allows you to mount the unit in almost any space and connect your existing pipe to the unit easily
- Hybrid Tri Flow Filtration System for 3 Cleaning options (Bag, Bagless, Self-Cleaning)
- Wall-mount bracket for simple, safe and secure mounting
- An integrated silencer is included which connects to the exhaust vent of the motor – this reduces the air flow noise down which allows for a more comfortable operation inside your home.
- True HEPA filtration
- 2 Year Warranty
Recommended applications: up to 40 square home with up to 4 wall inlets.