Collection: Vacuum Inlets

Ducted vacuum inlets come in different shapes, sizes and colours. In general they are either "dual pins" or "single ball bearing" type, the latter being the older type of inlets which are not many around and now has been obsolete. Some old Valet ducted vacuums may still use these old inlets. Usually you can replace these inlets with the newer dual pins inlets, with a minor adjustment to the screw hole positions on the newer inlets (Old inlets screw holes are 5mm closer to each other. You can elongated the screw holes on the newer inlets to match this). You will also need to replace your old "PLAIN hose cuff" with the newer "BANDED METAL RING hose cuff" that is required to work with newer type of inlets.