Electron EVS2606 Series 2000 bagless ducted vacuum unit.
The EVS Power Unit, "the heart of the cleaning system" is constructed only with quality materials and workmanship, assuring years of trouble free vacuuming.
- Provides greater strength and durability
- Will not dent and will last a house time
- Rust and Corrosion proff
- Excellent for areas where there is excessive humidity and ideal for coastal areas
- ON/OFF switch for operating inlet point on power unit
- Terminals for extra low voltage remote connections for inlet points inside house
- IEC type socket and lead for power mains connection
- Dual LED technology status indicators for visual standby and operating modes
|Input Power||1400 Watt|
|Sealed Vacuum (Water Lift)||2795 mm|
|Air Flow at 48mm diam. pipe||48.0 Litre/second|
|Noise Level at 3 metres||dBA|
|Replament Filter||Part #1185|
|Dimensions||815 x 310 mm|
|Fan Diameter||183 mm|
|Motor Speed||19980 RPM|
|Approx. Motor Brush Life||800 hours|
|Motor Type||Tangential Bypass|
|House Size||400 M2|
|Maximum Pipe Run||60 Meter|
|Number of Inlets||5|
|Motor Warranty||2 + 3 year|
|Other Electrics||1 year|
Due to continuing research in power and energy saving technology, specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note: Muffler is sold separately, not included in this unit.