This is a 35mm PREMIUM QUALITY ducted vacuum switch hose & quality tool set that has a larger hose diameter, compared to a standard 32mm diameter hose. The larger hose diameter will give you a better air flow due to less pressure drop. The switch hose allows you to turn your vacuum machine ON and OFF from the hose handle, instead of pulling the hose off from the wall. If you need to pause your vacuuming momentarily, whether it is to pick up a phone call, to move some furniture, or to answer the door bell, you have the control at your finger tip to quickly switch OFF the vacuum machine to save the energy and the motor life.
This Hose Kit is an excellent choice for all makes of ducted vacuum systems. It includes a deluxe Wesselwerk German made floor tool for carpets and hard floors. The tool kit also features a on/off switch hose which can be used with industry standard universal inlet valves (inlets that use 2 small pins for their auto-switch). Some very old ducted vacuum systems may still have ball bearing type of inlet valves which are not compatible with an on/off switch hose. Check out what this kit includes below:
- Ducted vacuum switch hose: A durable 35mm 9M switch hose, made for comfort and convenience. This quality hose is lightweight and flexible with an on/off switch on the handle and a full 360-degree swivel for kink free cleaning. This hose is designed for use with universal inlets.
- Deluxe floor tool combo: A deluxe "Wesselwerk" combination carpet and hard floor tool. Featuring a unique rear roller and a double pivot, 360° swivel neck, this tool makes easy work of carpets and rugs. Simply switch the bristles down with your foot and easily change to hard floor surfaces.
- Hard floor tool: Lightweight hard floor brush efficiently cleans tile, hardwood flooring, and other hard flooring surfaces. Two rows of soft natural bristles pick up dust and fine particles for thorough cleaning. An ideal complement to basic floor/rug tools for every home. Maneuvers easily in tight spaces.
- Upholstery tool combo: An upholstery tool combo with removable soft nylon bristles is perfect for any small soft/hard surface you want to clean. It is great for cleaning curtains, cloth couches, car seats & mats. Suits all ducted vacuum systems.
- Telescopic wand: A steel telescopic wand is included for use with the carpet tool, hard floor brush and other attachments. The adjustable height of a telescopic wand allows you to set the length to your needs as well as sliding down for compact storage.
- Round dusting brush: The round dusting brush has natural 30mm bristles. A small tool with full bristles, the dusting brush has traditionally been used for dusting furniture, skirting boards, lamps, and lamp shades.A ducted vacuum system with a good dusting brush is ideal for cleaning screens, air conditioning vents, ceiling fans, blinds, window frames, cornices, and light fittings.
- Crevice tool: A crevice tool is ideal for cleaning hard to access places. These tools are thin and narrow and allow you to get into small areas with your ducted vacuum system. The crevice tool included with this kit is just what you need for difficult places.
- Metal hose hanger: Metal powdercoated hose hanger is a strong and heavy-duty bracket that allows you to store your longer hose in a coiled up fashion to avoid kinks in the hose. It is easily mounted on the door of a closet or on any wall.
- Hose diameter = 35mm ID
- Curved wand diameter = 32mm OD
- End cuff diameter = 38mm OD
This switch hose kit fits most popular ducted vacuum brands such as: AstroVac, Auskay, AussieVac, Beam, CentralVac, Cyclic, CycloVac, DAS, Electrolux, Electron, EVS, Hills, Hoover, Hurricane, iCentral, Lux, Monarch, Premier Clean, Pullman, Silent Master, SmartVac, StarVac, Vactron, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Valet and Volta.
Please note that the ON/OFF switch on the handle will only work if the hose is plugged into the commonly used dual-pin inlet. If you have an older ball-bearing inlet, the hose will still start the machine whenever you plug the hose end into the wall inlet, but you won't be able to control the machine from the handle.